Pages

Dawn & Samuel Tie the Knot.

I love this couple.  I love this wedding.  I love their family and friends.  I just love it all.

When Dawn emailed me several months ago about doing some engagement photos of her and her wiffle ball loving fiance, I was so excited!  A shoot at the Brave's Stadium was just what I needed to break the rut of shooting at the same locations around town.  Even better, I met my now good friend Joe O'Daniels for the first time!  We had a blast shooting all over that stadium, and the images are still some of my very favorite that I've done.

Dawn and her parents practically planned this entire wedding by themselves with the help of a few vendor friends and I must say, it turned out like a dream.  Just stunning.  It was everything Dawn had dreamed of and showed me in images during our meetings.  Not only was it beautiful, but Dawn and Samuel's friends and family invited us in with open arms.  We felt so welcome, and made a lot of new friends and memories.

Thank you Dawn and Samuel for letting us be a part of your amazing wedding day.  I pray it was the best day of your lives and that you have many more incredible days to come.  I look forward to following you and seeing your love grow.  Have a great honeymoon and enjoy your pictures!

For more images check out Dawn and Samuel's PASS Gallery

Food- Creative Catering and Design in Woodbine, GA
Cake- Swanky Bakes in Fernandina Beach, FL
Flowers and lighting- Gardenia Floral Design in Athens, GA
Hair- Andrea Minter (freelance stylist) in Athens, GA
Makeup- Amber Legier (freelance makeup artist) in Tampa, FL
Rentals- Camden Party Rentals in Kingsland, GA
Band- Damion Suomi and the Minor Prophets
Second Shooter: Jenn Wiemann Photography
Wedding Dress: La Sposa from  Sweet Elegance in Decatur, GA. 
Bridesmaid Dresses:  Bill Levkoff from Wedding Shop Inc 
Matron of Honor Dress: Alvina Valentina from La Raines Bridal in Virginia Highlands.






































































































2 comments:

  1. absolutely love these! good job :) Love the one of them walking through the sparklers and the one of the mom leaning her head on the bride's head in while getting dressed... but they're all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!!!!!!! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?