Pages

Wedding Story Writer: Atlanta Wedding Photographer

I am so excited to show you guys this fun shoot I did for Wedding Story Writer!

Wedding Story Writer is an amazing new company hired to attend weddings worldwide, writing the wedding story as it occurs. The end product is an heirloom quality hand-made book, complete with custom illustrations and designs, as well as biographies and other genealogical information, created to stand the test of time.

I have held one of these beautiful books in my hands and I can tell you, I have never seen something so beautiful.  I am so sad I don't have one of my own wedding.  Michelle, the founder of Wedding Story Writer is one of the sweetest ladies I know.  I met her at a wedding last February and was thrilled that she asked us to shoot her styled session.  

Love it all!  

Location - Hall & Gardens at Landmark 
Dresses - Binzario Couture
Accessories - Bel Canto Designs
Flower Girl Dresses - Pegeen
Design: Wedding Story Writer
Vintage Gown: Vintage on Main
Book Design: Astrid Mueller Exclusive
Flowers:  The English Garden
50's Inspired Gown: Rania Hatoum
Make-Up Artist: Natalie Winslow
Models: JoAnne Maye, Haleigh Cote, Dorian Luces, Adrian Luces, & Peyton Paldino














































5 comments:

  1. Wedding Photography is presently done for the most part in computerized. With this innovation both the picture taker and the customers can really see the shots taken in a flash making it less demanding to rehash the procedure until the outcome is acceptable.For more details see: wedding photography sydney

    ReplyDelete
  2. I high appreciate this post. It’s hard to find the good from the bad sometimes, but I think you’ve nailed it! would you mind updating your blog with more information? Wedding Photography Prices Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fiancé has been sending me amazing bouquets through this San Francisco Flower Delivery, my birthday orchid is still blooming at the time of this writing, so it wasn't really a complicated process to choose a wedding florist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and my wife went to take a wonderful flower bouquet for our daughter via Delhi Flower Delivery, it was a customized flower bouquet ordered through them and flowers delivered were absolutely fresh and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent website! I adore how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am questioning how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. Looking for more new updates. Have a great day! Atlanta fireplaces

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?