Pages

Emily + John: The Wedding (Atlanta Wedding Photography)


I knew this wedding would be a favorite of mine when I walked into the Solarium and heard "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie playing over the sound system.  Anyone who knows me can tell you how in love with that song I am.

A while back I donated an all inclusive wedding package to Wish Upon a Wedding, which is a wonderful organization that gives a free wedding to someone in need.  Emily was the highest bidder and I can not believe how lucky I got!!  She is so awesome; a writer, Etsy store owner, vintage lover, women after my own heart!

Please enjoy our version of Emily and John's elegant vintage inspired wedding from yesterday.  We hope you are both enjoying your first day of being husband and wife.

Also, a thank you to Theary Meak and Holly Robbins for your help, passion, and friendship.

Second Shooters: Theary Meak and Holly L Robbins
Venue: The Solarium and Old Scottish Rite
Florist: Juli Vaughn Designs 
Wedding Story Writer:  Michelle McMurray
Event Catering: Hannah Harris
Officiant:  Rev. Brenda M. Owen
Vintage Rentals: Mao Thao of Four Inch Fold























4 comments:

  1. Hi Whitney! It was great to meet you and these pictures are fabulous! I'm so thrilled with what you have posted here and can't wait to see more! It was a beautiful day, and I want to thank you and your crew for the great work! I'm sure Emily will LOVE these!

    Debra
    Mother of the Bride

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Pics!! Congrats to the Bride and Groom!!!!

    Kathy Wood-Schultz
    classmate of the groom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely wedding! Beautiful photos too! Congrats to Emily & John!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photo frame photos...great job Whitney!! Congtats Emily & John! Brenda~ http://WeddingWoman.net

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?