Pages

Dressing Stylish while Backpacking

I have had several people ask me what I am taking on my trip to Europe lately!  This afternoon while packing my backpack for a 6 week trek, I decided to put some outfits together so I could show you that even in a limit space situation, it is possible to be fashion forward at all times!  All of these items are easily rolled and placed in my backpack, taking up only a third of the space.  Another great thing is because their material, they come out with very little wrinkles :).  Be sure to follow me on my little adventure as I will be posting pictures and doing a few giveaways!


I always look for shirts with a little sparkle.  Saves you from having to bother with jewelry.




I've recently become obsessed with Peplum shirts.


Polka dots make me happy.



Winter coat, just in case it gets cold!  I checked the weather, mostly 70's for the duration!




If you couldn't tell, I love jackets and dresses!


Toms look cute with every outfit and are comfy enough to walk around in for long periods of time!  My favorite ones right now are the burlap.


I could easily take 50 necklaces, but I would just lose them, leaving a trail of pretty from hostel to hostel.  I settle for these three!


And finally, my favorite thing ever!  My Bloom Theory camera strap!  Best Christmas gift my little brother ever bought me!  Thanks Cody!


1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Don't forget an umbrella especially if you're visiting Paris!! I would also add a light scarf & a few pair of socks. Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?