Pages

Goodbye Salzburg... you've been a dream.

I will be sad to leave Salzburg behind tomorrow.  It has been the perfect place to rest, relax, and recover from all the strain this trip has put on my body.  I could see myself living in a place like this.

Salzburg is clean, friendly, and adorable.  I found a delicious Juice Bar my first day there which I have been using to replenish the lack of nutrition I've been receiving.  Carrot, cucumber, apple, and lemon juice cocktails for me!  Yum.

Today I walked around taking my last photos of the place I've fallen in love with.  There is a photo competition at my hostel tonight, so I wanted to take some pictures to enter.  Not sure what the prize is... but I hope I win!


Local Austrians where these dresses when they go out!  I kind of like them :)



The day started out with beautiful clouds and sunshine.  Little did I know what was to come in just an hours time.


More traditional Austrian clothing.







Mozart... such an interesting character.




See that bottle of Champagne right there... Dom Perignon Whitney Gold Vintage.  Special addition wrapped in a sheet of silver plated metal that has been dipped in a bath of white gold.  This work of art combines the exquisite craftsmanship of the finest wine creator and jeweler.  20,000 Euros!  WHAT!


And the clouds rolled in.










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?