Pages

Tatiana and James: Take 2 (Atlanta Engagement Photography)



When Tatiana's best friend told her about the amazing gentlemen that worked with her father in Greenville, North Carolina, she knew she had to meet him.  What started out as a curious facebook friend request has blossomed into a whirlwind romance that can only be described as dedicated.  Because James lives in South Carolina, and Tatiana lives in Georgia, they have been driving 8 hours one way every weekend just to spend time with each other.

Just a few short months after they met, James proposed to Tati in a local coffee shop that they love.  Hear is what she has to say about their relationship:

"When you know you know, and I have never been so sure about anything more than spending my life with James.. I am so blessed and thankful everyday for God's love for us to be able to bring us together the way he did. One of the main things that ties us together is our faith. We are total believers that God wanted this and has made James into the man he is for me, and me the woman for him.  We just love being together and we literally do anything and everything as a team.. We both love to be outside.. whether its the beach or even the snow..hiking walking anything outside. We are both adventurous, we like roller coasters, skydiving, and James has a motorcycle and i love it=)  Since we have met everyone says our story is like a fairytale and anyone who knows me would say that is right up my alley.  I have been princess Tati from childhood and have said that I would find my prince charming and have prayed for james since i was a little girl.. now that it is happening it is awesome to see God give you the desires of your heart.. I am now James's princess and he helped design my ring in a princessy way (dont know if thats a word) haha.  I have always loved Love and now it is even better knowing that I have found it.

(Special thanks to Laura Polmear for second shooting and enjoying a delicious Cuban meal with me after :).  Love you!)























4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Great job: ) Love the water balloons idea: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done -- love the 12th from the bottom of the two of them in the fountain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ANDREA MANTILLA QUIJANOApril 3, 2012 at 8:32 AM

    OH GUYS WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ALBUM. YOU LOOK AMASING TOGETHER, YOU TWO ARE GOING TO BE A BLESSING FOR OTHERS AND GOD WILL BLESS YOU AS WELL. I PRAY FOR YOU TO HAVE A WONDERFUL MARRIAGE AND FAMILY. HUGS FROM COLOMBIA, WE LOVE YOU ALL AND HAVE YOU IN OUR HEARTS. GREAT PHOTO SHOOT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Erika Valek, Tati's sister and I wanted to thank you so much for capturing those special moments for me while I have been gone. I just saw your amazing work with some of my Swedish friends and we all think every picture was BEAUTIFUL! You are hired for whenever I find a man and decide to have my engagement pictures :) Thank you again and looking forward to meeting you... Can't wait till the wedding :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?