Pages

Lauren + Chase

I met Lauren at The Not Wedding and was so excited when she won our contest for a free Boudoir session. The more we emailed back and forth, the more I liked this girl.  Her passion for all things mint green.  Her vision for her wedding day and taste for great wedding vendors.  (She has assembled a DREAM TEAM... seriously).  We feel so blessed that she has invited us to be a part of her day.

In one of her emails to me she had mentioned wanting to do the engagement session at Piedmont Park, because that is where her and Chase spend afternoons playing kickball together.  If that isn't cute enough, Chase told me that it was there, on that very kickball field that he saw her for the first time.  He was playing a game with his friends and saw her walking up to them with her friends.  Smitten with her, he asked if she and her friends wanted to play some kickball with them and now the two love birds are getting married!  Oh, the romance.  I loved this session.  We had so much fun, and I laughed the whole time.  I can not wait to shoot their fall wedding.





























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?