Pages

Be Mine Forever

On the week of Valentine's Day I had the urge to shoot something romantic.  Something that made my heart swoon.  After posting it on my Facebook page, I received a lovely email from a newly wed couple named Hayley and Patrick.  The email described two people who never had professional photos taken at their courthouse wedding just months before.  Hearing this, I knew what I had to do.

Everyone deserves beautiful wedding photos.  Regardless of the wedding.  Whether you are planning an elaborate affair worthy of the top wedding magazines, or a small intimate ceremony in a park with two witnesses and a judge, you deserve to have a professional there to capture that moment for you.  The joy, the smiles, the laughs, the tears.  You are going to want to remember that when you are celebrating your 50th anniversary!  After it's over, the only things you get to keep from that day are your new life partner and your memories.  Photography is so important, and the reason why I love what I do.  I get to preserve those memories for each of my couples!

I want to give a special thanks to the AMAZING vendors, who are also my friends that helped put this shoot together in 2 days!  Insane I know, but because of you, this couple now gets to keep these romantic, timeless images for the rest of their lives together.

Since this post is about Valentine's Day, I want to send out some LOVE to all my friendors who helped!

Thank you to Andrea Carter Artistry for helping me with my vision, being so encouraging on Facebook chat, and for making my lovely client look so beautiful!  Your work is flawless, and I am soo happy you came.. even if the City of Duluth police officers were not very nice to you.  I owe you a drink!

Thank you to Crush Vintage Rentals for coming to my rescue and allowing us to pick some beautiful pieces from your new shop!  I fell in love with your business from the moment I walked in and I wish you the best of luck!

Thank you to Fine & Fleurie and La Coco Rouge for your drop dead gorgeous headpieces!  I am never disappointed whenever I see your work.  You have more talent in your pinky finger than I do in my whole body!

Thank you to Anne Kathleen Cakes for once again pulling off a GORGEOUS cake that was even better than the one I had pictured in my head.  Your talents and creativity never cease to leave me breathless.

Thank you to Mark and Joy of LeahandMark.com for coming all the way to Duluth to hang out with us and capture some video and for helping move furniture and hang a giant chandelier in a tree!  You guys were my start, and I'm lucky to still have you in my life.

Thank you to Carrie Joy Photography for driving all around Atlanta trying to find a way past the road blocks to pick up the cake!  Who knew that President Obama would be in the neighborhood and make things so difficult!  I owe you big time!  You are such a lovely person, and I am lucky to call you a friend.

Thank you to Evie Perez Photography for bringing us cookies and keeping us hydrated!  You are always sooo thoughtful and I am sooo glad we met.

Thank you to my awesome neighbor Byron Tobin for the use of his amazing car, and for letting my husband drive it around Duluth with a big grin on his face.

And finally... Thank you to the Payne-Corely House for being so kind and accommodating to us.  I always love working with you and hope to many more times in the future.




























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?