Pages

Dara + Cheouth: The Wedding (Tennessee Wedding Videography)

Theary Meak and I shot this beautiful Tennessee wedding at Wolfsong Lodge in The Great Smokey Mountains of Sevierville, Tennessee.  I've been working with Theary for what seems like a lifetime and we've began referring to each other as soulmates.  Recently we've started working with two extremely talented gentlemen and I am so impressed with their work.  They made this beautiful video of our wedding, and I couldn't be more pleased with the results.  Thank you to Stevie Rodriquez and Corey Kao of Knot for Real for the lovely video of Dara and Cheouth special day.  Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. What a cute wedding day. Congratulation to this new couple. I am so happy for them.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?