Pages

Theary+Jack (Atlanta Anniversary Photography)

I wanted to write this post to remind all you wonderful married people out there that photography is not just for engagements and weddings!  You can have a beautiful session with your spouse anytime!  Whether it is just because, or for a special anniversary, I encourage you to consider a lovely shoot like this one.

Theary and Jack are the sweetest couple I know.  You might recognize Theary from my other posts, as she is also an incredibly talented photographer that works with me from time to time.  She has been dreaming of this shoot for months and planned out every detail perfectly.  She even hand made the lovely fringe out of some old material she almost threw away!  I love this girl, and I'm soo happy I could be a part of this gorgeous shoot with the love of her life.












1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?