Pages

The Farm, Rome Ga (Atlanta Wedding Photography)

A few months ago while taking engagement portraits for some super awesome clients (Brette and Gregg), I came across this amazing venue nestled along a winding, country road near Rome, Ga.  I instantly fell in love with its wide open fields, horses, eclectic buildings, and southern charm.

After getting to know the owner, Dixie Bagley, a little better, I knew I had to tell you all about it!  If you're looking for a place to get married that has everything a southerner needs for a charming country wedding, look no further than the Farm.  They will take care of your every need, from lodging to table arrangements.  I can't recommend them enough.  Check out some pictures from my visit there today.

The Road to the Farm.



More to come!  Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. very very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Whitney!! I love your work, and Im looking forward to seeing more from you! Dixie Bagley

    ReplyDelete
  3. We celebrated a wedding there March 17th. Great place and great hosts! We loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?