Pages

A Krispy Kreme Kind of Love

I love it when I connect with people I've just met.  When there is chemistry on a photo shoot.  Kelly and John have been living 12 hours apart for quite some time now, and I couldn't image how hard that must be.  BUT when I heard their crazy idea for their engagement shoot...I fell in love, and I knew that they must have that special forever kind of romance that allows you to be silly and real.

There is a really long story involving Krispy Kreme donuts and Kelly not wanting to wear a hat that I could not perfectly recreate if I tried....so I'll let you ask them for the juicy details, but here is our amazing Krispy Kreme picnic at Stone Mountain park.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it!
















1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos! We make pretty babies.
    Mom S

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?