Pages

Athena's Requiem and I am Theary

I have been blessed with talented friends, and I like to support their talents by bragging about their amazingness!

Today I am going to be bragging about two incredible talents, that you should hire for your wedding!!

First of all, let's talk about Kari Hodges from Athena's Requiem.  She is a girl after my own heart.  Young, and full of ambition, Kari is living her lifelong dream of being a make up artist, and let me tell you...she is good.  I would recommend her to any of my brides.  She offers a wide variety of services including air brushing!!  I've had her airbrush my skin myself, and I was amazed at how good it looked.  I just love her, and you should too :).

We did this shoot in my backyard for her portfolio.  My good friend Theary Meak from I am Theary photography came along.  She is great to work with, and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a great, affordable photographer.  Check out her blog for more!




1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?