Pages

Sarah+Bobby

It was a beautiful Sunday morning as my husband Tri and I drove down to Newnan GA for the wedding of Bobby and Sarah Weaver.  My good friend and awesome assistant Elsie and I started at the W Daly Salon as the beautiful bride began her day.
The wedding took place at the breathtakingly gorgeous Dunaway Gardens and the bride and her girls settled into their quaint cottage and began getting ready.  Sarah is in love with all things J Crew and every detail of her wedding matched to perfection.  Check out this beautiful dress.




Sarah and Bobby shared a private moment together before the ceremony.  It was the sweetest thing I've ever witnessed.





Something old, borrow, and blue...

I was in LOVE with their flowers.

My husband captured this gem....so much emotion waiting for the ceremony to begin.

And with all the final touches complete, and with all of their family and friends in attendance, Sarah and Bobby exchanged vows and became one at last.  This was the moment they'd been waiting for and one that was well deserved.  













And they lived happily ever after!  Congrats Sarah and Bobby!  Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?