Pages

Sarah+Bobby

I met Sarah at ACC where she was my D-Group leader.  I remember the day she told us about Bobby and her wedding plans very well.  She was beeming with excitement.  I really love photographing couples that are truly in love, and these two are no exception.  We headed down to McDaniel's farm park for a vintage inspired shoot that I hope you enjoy!  We had a lot of fun!


Aren't they adorable?!?  I can't get over it :)

I was really pleased with their outfit choices.  They are good examples of what to wear to a shoot, and they look great with the muted colors and vintage feel.

Beautiful!

We were laughing a lot while taking the one in the middle because we were trying to make it look "twilighty."  Sarah and I are both big Twilight fans, and for those of you who know the scene in the meadow, this is it...minus the fence lol! :).





Thanks for a fun afternoon guys!  Can't wait for August to get there!  Enjoy your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?