Pages

Kristi & Robert: Trump National, New Jersey Wedding

Sometimes during the year we get a last minute surprise wedding added to our calendar.  These are always my favorite!  A few weeks before her wedding, bride Kristi's photographer canceled on her, leaving her with very little time to find a replacement.  Luckily for her, she has awesome friends who sent her our way.  I couldn't be more grateful, as her and Rob were a pleasure to work with.  So sweet from start to finish.

I was so excited because my good friend Diane from Spanglish Studios offered to second shoot with me.  I hadn't seen her since Jasmine Star's ReStart almost a year prior in Atlanta.  I couldn't have asked for a better friend and second shooter that day, and I can't wait to see her again in February for the UNITED conference.

Kristi and Rob, thank you for trusting me with your wedding photography.  The day couldn't have been more beautiful and fun for us to photograph.  I loved watching your excitement as we waited to see Rob for the first time.  The affection you showed each other not just during the portraits, but throughout the entire day.  My heart literally melted watching your grandparents dancing together at the reception like giddy teenagers in love.  It was beautiful, you are beautiful, and we couldn't feel more lucky to know you.  I hope you had the best time on your European honeymoon and wish you all the happiness life has to offer.

Xoxo,
Whitney








































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?