Pages

Chasing Shannon

Debra and I met years ago when I was interning for LeahandMark and I liked her from the start.  She is such a kind hearted person and has a wonderful energy about her.  Then after second shooting a wedding with her, I felt like I had known her forever!  We made an amazing team and I had a blast.

I was so happy that her little bundle waited for me to get home from my trip so that I could take these pictures of him or her!  It was a lovely morning, and Shannon was hilarious to chase around Piedmont Park.  At the age of 2.. he wasn't very interested in me and my camera, but we managed to get lots of smiles and giggles out of him anyway!  Thank you Shannon and Debra for spending your morning with me!  I can't wait to meet your new addition very soon!









No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?