Pages

Minh+Thiep: Chicago Engagement Photography

I have been looking forward to this shoot all year!  One of my favorite things about photography is photographing my friends, and these two are some of my favorites!  They are soo special to us because Tri actually went to high school and college with Thiep.  On the way to the shoot, I could tell he was excited because it would be like a reunion.  He was sitting in the car reliving his childhood days at Thiep's house playing with her and her sister.

We just love these two and can not wait for their Nebraska wedding in October.  Stay tuned for part two of this session, which is sure to knock your socks off on Oct. 21st.




























1 comment:

  1. Thank you Whitney and Tri for these beautiful photos. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?