Pages

Erin+Barrett: The Wedding (Georgia Wedding Photography)


Erin Woody is my wedding soul mate.  If I could get married again, I wouldn't change a single detail of her deliciously yummy garden wedding.  From the post card guest book to the candy bar, Erin thought of everything.

Erin was kind of nice to share their love story with us, and when I read it, I cried.  Because I knew every word of it was true.  You can tell by just being in the same room with them that they are more in love than most people dream of.  I can't say enough what an honor it has been to photograph their wedding.


Barrett and I met at the young age of preschool. We grew up going to summer camp,
and playing on the playground together. Somewhere in the midst growing up we
found that our friendship started to blossom into something much more. On June
9, 2004 he kissed me at summer camp when we were thirteen. I knew from then
on that Barrett would be the person I spent the rest of my life with. I can’t tell you
exactly when I fell in love with him, but I will say that we grew in love together. The
best part of our relationship is that Barrett and I are not the same people we were
when we met. We have been blessed to have someone to grow and change with over
the years, and our love for each other only increases as the years go by!

In May of 2010 we took a college trip across the continent of Europe….mainly
because there was a 3 day stop in Paris! Barrett pulled off a proposal plan that all
girls dream of! He proposed at sunset at the bottom of the Eiffel Tower! The best
part was that he had my best friend capture the moment on camera so that we could
cherish it forever!

Now, finally after all this time we married on June 9, 2012 exactly eight years
after our first kiss.


Can I picture us together fifty years from now on a front porch old and gray? Of
course! There has never been a question in my mind that Barrett was right for me.
He treats me like a princess, and calls me beautiful everyday. God has truly blessed
me with a man who makes me laugh, brings me joy, has my trust, and my heart. I can
only look forward to what God has in store for our lives.

Ridiculously romantic right?  I hope you enjoy your wedding photos as much as I enjoyed taking them!  Enjoy your honeymoon!

Music for your viewing pleasure.


Venue: Dunaway Gardens
Hair and Make-up: Athena's Requiem
The DJ:  Black Tie Events based in Atlanta
The BBQ: Speedy Pig BBQ in Fayetteville
Florist: Eve's flower Shop in Fairburn.
Dress: J. Andrew's Bridal in Peachtree City.

Photo Booth Props: Whitney Huynh and Liddabits Design Shop
Intern of the week:  Jo Arellanes


Our intern program is a week long chance to learn about the wedding industry.  Jo was an amazing addition to our team and took the images above and below this post.  2 of my favorites for the day.  Thanks for your hard work Jo.  We can't wait to see where you take your photography!








































































A Collage by Jo Arellanes

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful story! Gorgeous photos! Wishing them their happily ever after...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glamourous storywith white dress and beautiful flowers bouquet in Hands, it reminds my good times to offer Delhi Flowers Delivery for my wife.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?