Pages

Valerie+Brian (Chicago Engagement Photography)


This weekend I traveled to Chicago to capture Valerie and Brian's love and personalities in photographs.  We had an absolute blast location scouting, eating Chicago style pizza (YUM...but better hit the gym now!), and creating photos that really fit both the 50's theme of their wedding as well as their free spirits.

Being back in the Midwest reminded me of home.  All the short trees, cornfields, and cooler temperatures made me miss Nebraska.  I can't wait to go back.

Congratulations Brian and Valerie.  I love you both.  Looking forward to September!
















1 comment:

  1. Wow these are so great! I love the way you sequenced the pillow fight ones so they look like a movie! The ones by the barn and bushes are breath taking! I am so so so so unbelievably happy with these and I cannot wait till September!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?