Pages

Bonnie+Tommy (Alabama Engagement Photography)


I love the Holiday seasons and I can not believe that Thanksgiving is over and we are starting the countdown to Christmas.  Time does really fly by, and sometimes we forget to stop and be thankful.  This Christmas season, I want to give back.  I want to photograph families and people that have never had their photo taken before and couldn't afford to otherwise.  I want to buy presents for children that wouldn't have a Christmas without the help of a stranger.  I want to send Christmas cards to soldiers overseas with no families back home.  I want to be thankful for my life, my friends, my family, and my business.  I am very lucky to have all of these things, it's time to give back.

If you know of someone who might benefit from a free session, please nominate them at whitneyhuynhphotography@gmail.com.  Let's make this Christmas one to remember for all the right reasons.























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?