Pages

Colleen+Brandon: The Wedding


Traveling is one of my favorite things to do besides photography.  Give me a day driving down the high way with good friends, good music, and some gas station snacks and I'm a happy girl.  To say I was excited about driving to Myrtle Beach for this wedding is an understatement.  I was ecstatic and we had so much fun!

Traveling to out of state weddings isn't alway easy though.  Most likely you will be seeing the venue for the very first time.  You probably won't have a lot of time to decide where you want to shoot or how...you just have to do it.  We luckily had a BEAUTIFUL location to work with this time around.  Pine Lakes Country club is full of Southern charm.


























2 comments:

  1. The pose with her bent down and laughing with her flower girls is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitney I love it all!! Thank you soo much!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?