Pages

Mandy+Justin: Atlanta Wedding Photographer

I met Mandy and Justin during my final semester at ACC when I first moved here.  They were such sweet people, and I was thrilled when they contacted me for their wedding! 
 
I got to spend all day laughing with them as they prepared to say I Do with their family and friends.  There wasn't a moment that wasn't full of laughter, smiles, and tears of joy.  Thank you for letting me spend the day with you! 
 
And a special thanks to Gabriel Doty for sharing his amazing photography skills with us. 
Catering: Proof of the Pudding
Hair and Make-up: Emily's Hair and Tanning Salon
Ceremony:  Bethany Christian Church
Reception:  Foxhall Resort and Sporting Club
Music: DJ Josh Whitlock
Flowers: Kroger
Dress:  David's Bridal
Tuxes: Men's Wear House
Second Shooter: Gabriel Doty























 








 
 






























 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures. Wish you would add some from the photo booth though! Those were fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?