Pages

Brette+Gregg (Atlanta Wedding Photography)


I love this couple.  I've loved them from the first time I met them for their engagement session at The Farm in Rome, Ga.  I've never laughed so hard.  (Gregg keeps the jokes and sarcasm flowing)

This wedding was packed full of memories I'll never forget.  And the dancing... well, you'll just have to see for yourself.

DJ: Black Tie Events


Flowers: Handmade by the Bride

Catering: Talk of the Town


Venue: Roswell Founders Hall


Hair: Brianna and Wendy from OVO Salon


Dress: New Natalie's Bridals



Second Shooter: Joe O'Daniels








































































2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    royalty free vector

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?