Pages

Karla & Devin: Castle Unicorn, Iowa Wedding

Hey Blog!  I'm back after a long summer vacation of shooting weddings!  I have kind put off blogging for a while because I made it a goal this year to deliver my clients with awesome customer service, giving them their images back within a week of their wedding day!  Talk about crazy, but it was worth it to see the smiles on their faces.  

This wedding was very special to me.  Karla and Devin were the first good friends I made at the University of Nebraska.  Their kindness drew me in, but their silliness made me stay.  They are two of the best people you will ever meet and they have waited such a long time for this day.  I was honored to be a part of it.  Karla and Devin started dating just before my husband and I did.  They have waiting through college, the military, Med School, Flight school, and are still not living in the same state.  Their patience and love are what it is all about folks.  I am excited to share their wedding day with you.  

Love,
Whitney


















































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?