Pages

Jamie Grace: Ready to Fly

We feel so very blessed to have been asked to be a part of this amazing project.  I have personally listened to this Album 4 times now and I am in love.  It if just full of so much positive joy!

I met Jamie in college.  She and her sister just had this light about them.  A light of God that made everyone stop and take notice.  I feel sooo sooo blessed to have taken these images because I just know that Ready to Fly is going to effect so many people and inspire them to be fighters!  I love her and I pray that you will go out and support her music!  You can find it at Target, Itunes, and Amazon!  I can't wait for you to hear it!

Buy it now http://gotee.com/readytofly/


























No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?