Pages

Casey+John: Inman Park Beltline Engagement Session

I have loved Casey's enthusiasm about photography since her very first email to me!  She was so bright and bubbly that I just knew we'd get along splendidly!  I met Casey and John for the first time for their engagement session last week.  Since the two used to live in Inman Park, just behind my favorite coffee shop, Inman Perk, we thought it was only right that we start our session there.  The weather was beautiful as we started out walk on the Atlanta Beltline toward the Krog Tunnel.  I love the way they look at each other, and the smile on Casey's face with John whispers in her ear.  Their summer wedding at The Farm in Rome Ga can't come soon enough.  Thanks for spending the day with me!














No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?