Pages

The Right Side of History

As many of you know I am a supporter of equal rights to all people.  No matter size, color, gender, or sexual orientation, we are all the same in God's eyes.  I was in North Carolina all day yesterday creating beautiful marketing images for a new business there, so I missed the announcement that DOMA would no longer be discriminating against same sex couples.  As I got into my car to leave, I turned the radio to the news to see what I had missed during my shoot.  When I heard the news I shouted for joy and praised God that he had allowed the Supreme Court members to make the right decision.

In celebration of this amazing day in history, Whitney Huynh Photography would like to donate 1 free wedding to a same sex couple in the US.  To enter, please email me at weddings@whitneyhuynh.com.  You must include a photo of you and your love along with your story and a little about your wedding plans.  You can also nominate a deserving couple you feel deserves to win this!  

The nominees will be posted on my blog with their stories and voted on by all of you!  Submissions must be received by July 17th at 7 p.m.  

Winners will be announced on July 20th and will receive an absolutely free full day of wedding coverage as well as a PASS site of images to be downloaded and kept forever!  Please share this with your friends and family if you support equal marriage rights for all!

Excited!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?