Pages

Danielle+Charles

Danielle and Charles share their first laugh over Charles' glasses falling down on his nose and Danielle pushing them back up!  This couple is one of my favorite.  The air force has always been close to my heart because my husband was Air Force when I met him.  I remember the glamorous evenings at military balls, and the not the glamorous days missing him during deployments.  It was a huge part of our lives, and I'll never forget it.

I met Danielle at Atlanta Christian College, and we bonded immediately and shared tons of laughs together.  I will miss her when she moves to Tuscan with her sweet Charles, but I am OH SO HAPPY for them both.  They are, what true love looks like.  It was a blessing to capture it for all of you to witness.





































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?