Pages

Lena+Andrew: Waterville Maine Wedding Photographer

You might remember the lovely Lena and Andrew from their sunny carnival themed Old Orchcard Beach engagement session in Portland Maine last year.  I flew out for the day and even got to stay at their family beach house.  They were so sweet, I couldn't wait to get back up there for their wedding.
 
Lena is literally the most organized and creative bride I've ever met.  Her attention to detail is impeccable and I have never shot a wedding where every single detail went together, including the color of the church pews and the paint color on the dressing room wall.  She was an absolute joy to work with , and her love for Andy is even more joyful.  Their love is beautiful and pure, and I wish them nothing but happiness for the rest of their lives.
 
Thank you to their families for making our stay in Maine so enjoyable.  For the drinks and conversations shared at the hotel bar.  For the new friends made, and the gorgeous wedding witnessed.  We will never forget meeting you.
 
 
 

 







 











 
 




 







































No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?