Pages

Benjamin Turns 1: Atlanta 1st Birthday Photography

Happy Sunday everyone!  Since this afternoon we are photographing another special little boys birthday party, we thought it only appropriate that we celebrate Benjamin's birthday as well!  When mom Joleen contacted me about her son's first birthday I was instantly excited, and when I arrived I was blown away by how adorable the party was!

Vendors 
Party Planner (Balloon, Tassels, and help with party set up) - Four Mice + a Pumpkin
Favors - Library Totes from Dharma Trading Co.
Custom Cookies - Yummy Delicious Cookies by Whimsical Originals
Stripey Straws, Favor Bags, + Bakery Boxes - Shop Sweet Lulu
First Birthday Crown - Bluhm Studios
Vintage Flashcards - Simply Vintage GA and Ethelu's Vintage






















He wasn't very happy that cake time was over.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! What's on your mind?